There is nothing magical or mystical about working with dowsing tools and you do not have to be a psychic to do so.
Some say that dowsing is an “intuitive Technology” that links with one’s nervous-muscular system to produce vibrational signals.
Some say that just as radios pick up information from unseen radio waves, a dowsing tool responds like a powerful antenna that receives information from the vibrations and energy waves emitted by people, places, thoughts and things.
Some say that dowsing tools act as transmitters for one’s brain as the brain’s inherent electrical current acts as a receiver.
Some say that dowsing tools create a bridge between the logical and intuitive aspects of one’s mind.
Some say that dowsing tools connect them with a higher power and call it “divining" as some information is believed to come from Divine sources.
Anyone can learn to dowse:
• to find answers to questions that are asked.
• to determine solutions and find the one which best serves.
• to apply lifestyle changes instantaneously.
• to adjust their environment in order to attain a healthier lifestyle.
• to change the energy of the Earth, to help it rejuvenate and heal.
• to strengthen their connection with the Higher Dimensions.
• to work internally to make changes to help their body heal itself.
• to re-program aspects of their conscious and subconscious minds.
• to change and/or adjust their belief systems.
• to clear and correct (heal, improve …) relationships.
• to attract concepts, ideas, people and objects into one’s life.
• to adjust the energy flow through their physical & subtle bodies.
When dowsing, the sky is not the limit as the only limits are your beliefs and your imagination.
In respect to energy balancing sessions (healings), dowsing enhances one’s ability to connect quickly and effectively to the healing energies of the Universal Life Forces.
Brian Gray, Energist